Manufacturers of portal cranes and fixed and mobile gantry cranes, lightweight aluminium portal cranes, removable and transportable by only 1 person, each weighing less than 25 kilos.
The aluminium portal crane is quickly assembled and disassembled with quick levers, adjustable in height and width, including manual trolley.
With chain hoist, manual or electric, single-phase and three-phase, with rope hoist, with suspended installation in channel profile, with minimum overall dimensions and reduced own weight, capacity up to 10 tons.
The steel portal cranes can be assembled and disassembled quickly with quick levers, adjustable in height and width, including the hoist of any hook stroke.
Mobile portal gantry crane on swivel wheels for workshop with electric or manual chain hoist.
Portal cranes can be made to measure and have a load capacity of up to 5 tons.
Portal gantry cranes can be built with wheels or fixed to the ground, they are used with electric rope or chain hoists, with manual or electric trolley.
A gantry crane is a crane built on top of a gantry, which is a structure used to straddle on top of an object or work. They can range from huge “full” gantry cranes, capable of lifting some of the heaviest loads in the world, to small store cranes, used for tasks such as lifting vehicle car engines.
They are also called portal cranes, the “portal” referring to the empty space crossed by a gantry.
The gantry crane or overhead crane is used interchangeably, as both types of cranes straddle their working load.
The distinction most often drawn between the two is that with gantry cranes, the entire structure (including the gantry) is usually on wheels (often on rails).
On the other hand, the supporting structure of an overhead crane is fixed in place, often in the form of the walls or ceiling of a building, to which is connected a mobile hoist, which generally slides along a beam (which can itself be moved).
Below are some characteristics of our overhead cranes and gantry cranes:
- Structures and kinematics calculated in appropriate class according to the seriousness of use;
- All movements can be managed by an inverter;
- Possibility of tilted pulling operations without problems on the winding rope.
- Feeding of hoist/winch trolley with festoon or
- Possibility to install a walkway on the main beam of the double-beam overhead crane;
- Easily replaceable wheel sets
- Possibility to install high precision digital weighing systems as well as localized lighting systems in case it is necessary to operate in areas that are not bright enough;
- For overhead cranes or gantry cranes of significant gauge, we can foresee the application of additional horizontal guide rollers on the heads, in order to reduce the risk of wear of the wheel lip;
- Supply of limit switch systems for hook position control at height;
- Possibility to supply trolleys with double winch or hoist;
- Possibility, on request, of surface treatment and protection with special paints according to the environment of use;
- Possibility of using reliable anti-collision systems both for machines on the same track and for machines on tracks at different levels;
- Possibility of using zone limitation systems for utilization of cranes in the presence of offices or forbidden areas inside the building;