Movintech single beam overhead cranes, which have a load-bearing structure made of laminated or enclosed profile. Thanks to the use of laminated profiles for the bridge beam and the use of rope hoists, these overhead cranes are the best solution for light loads and reduced gauge. Movintech overhead cranes are manufactured at a very convenient price and are distinguished by their proven quality. They are ideal for use in workshops and for integration into existing or newly built warehouses.
Overhead cranes for maximum efficiency in load handling with higher trolley travel speeds, push-button panels optimized according to the latest ergonomic criteria for fatigue-free work, overhead cranes with variable speed travel units to eliminate load oscillations and allow smooth movements and positioning accuracy,
overhead cranes with maximum reliability and high operating safety, overhead cranes with long life and consequent high efficiency of the components used.
Movintech double-beam overhead cranes offer an unparalleled ratio between own weight and load capacity. They are characterized by a perfect construction geometry that ensures excellent sliding characteristics, reducing any possible wear to a minimum.
Movintech overhead cranes have the possibility to lift the hook between the two beams, thus obtaining very high lifting heights As an option, the double-beam overhead cranes can have walkways along the bridge and on the trolley, not only to facilitate the maintenance of the overhead crane, but also to quickly and safely reach the various installations in the warehouse, such as lamps, heating or power lines.
High quality overhead crane for advanced component technology
Overhead cranes with very high level performance thanks to the double-beam execution that allows for high bridge and trolley travel speeds.
Single and double-beam overhead travelling cranes with reduced own weight, helping to reduce investment costs
Single-beam overhead cranes offer you Movintech’s high quality at an optimal price-performance ratio. Despite their low weight, single-beam overhead cranes are characterized by maximum stability.
The loads with the single girder overhead cranes on the tracks are reduced, so it is possible to choose a more economical construction for the warehouse.
The excellent geometry of the overhead crane ensures excellent sliding characteristics. The new rope hoist from Donati or different manufacturers is designed to work in perfect harmony with the overhead crane and therefore the entire system corresponds to your highest performance requirements.
* Overhead crane beam with welded box structure, optimized with special computer program
* single beam overhead crane with sliding mechanisms made with welded box beam, in anti-torsional execution
* Connecting surfaces between overhead crane beam and heads machined with very tight tolerances, thus providing effective reduction of wear
* Low-height hoist trolley, for very advantageous hook strokes, suitable for service on maximum surface areas
* Power supply of the hoist trolley with flexible flat cable equipped with earth conductor
* Sliding push-button panel independently along the bridge beam, equipped with display for monitoring the system
* Optional radio remote control
* Optimal corrosion protection with painting of all components after treatment of the structural steelwork.
* Overhead crane painting with ral 1007 colour finish coat.
Rope hoist of various brands, optimized for use on single and double-beam overhead cranes.
* Increased efficiency for extended service lifetime in 2m/3m class
* Improved handling performance due to higher lifting and trolley travel speeds
* Load handling in almost total absence of oscillations for variable speed travel
* Greater transparency with more information on system conditions thanks to constant monitoring
* Better utilization of production surfaces because its compact shape reduces approaching heights
* Possibility to mount inverter on every movement
* Possibility to mount a radio remote control instead of the push-button panel